10 July, 2014

Roots Magic Workshop

ROOTS MAGIC WORKSHOP

Greetings Fulton County Genealogical Society Members,
At the last meeting of the Fulton County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society, I volunteered to do a Roots Magic workshop to help anyone that would like to learn more about the software and how to use it.  Among some of the things I will be covering:
v Basic input
v How to add sources and media
v How to print reports
v Exporting and importing
v Working with and combining files
v Questions you may have
I’m planning on doing this sometime in late July or early to mid-August at the Epiphany Community Services conference room on Main Street in Swanton.  Please let me know if you would like to attend and if you have any time you will be unavailable this summer.  Space is limited so let me know soon.

We will firm up time and date when we figure out what works best for all who want to attend.
Contact me at tgopwt@gmail.com

No comments: